University of Wollongong
University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
Our commitment to our students is evident in our graduates, who are recognised for their capability, quality and success in the global workplace.
UOW is an international network of campuses and regional learning centres. Together with our partners, we make a strong and connected presence in our communities.
We are a young and vibrant university with undiminished ambitions. We value our research capacity to work on complex interdisciplinary problems. Our spirit of inquiry drives our research and learning environments and our objective of earning a place in the top 1% of the world's universities.
The University of Wollongong offers the following scholarships for international students:
- The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships offers a 25 per cent reduction in tuition fees for up to four years. There is no limit to the number of these scholarships available, but recipients must meet the academic criteria.
- Faculty Merit Scholarships provide a further 25 per cent reduction in tuition fees, bringing the total value to 50 per cent off tuition fees when combined with an Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship.
- The Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme is open to students of two-year Master’s courses offered by the university’s Sydney Business School. To be considered, you must be a citizen of Bangladesh, Cambodia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kenya, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam or Zimbabwe. It offers a 15 per cent reduction in tuition fees per trimester of study.
- There are five International Partial Tuition Scholarships available for students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three trimesters. They offer a 25 per cent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- A wide range of scholarships is available to international students. Scholarships are specific to countries, study areas and research areas. For more, go to UoW scholarships