Job ready training and courses with TAFE NSW
TAFE NSW is a leading provider of education and training in New South Wales and Australia. Students will be able to undertake Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses that are designed to give them both the practical skills and theoretical knowledge to land a job faster and succeed in their chosen career path.
TAFE NSW courses are focused on –
Practical Skills, Quality Education, Work Placement, and Affordability.
What does TAFE NSW offer international students?
- More than 145 courses and qualifications
- English language courses, vocational courses, higher education courses and university pathways
- More than 40 locations throughout New South Wales, including both metropolitan and regional areas
What makes TAFE NSW programs special?
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers
- State-of-the-art and purpose-built facilities to give the best study experience
- Programs developed with industry consultation to ensure they are current, relevant and meet high academic standards
- Small class size to ensure better attention from teachers and spark closer collaboration with classmates
- Numerous industry partners to build valuable connections for the future
- Work placements and internships for valuable hands-on experience
- Strong, trusted recognition of quality education that increases your prospects
Some of the popular job-ready programs that provide future-proof skills at TAFE NSW include:
- Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Building and Construction
Besides vocational courses, TAFE NSW also offers university pathway programs that prepare students for degree studies at leading Australian universities. The benefits of taking the TAFE NSW to University pathway are:
- Guaranteed entry to leading Australian universities, upon successful completion of TAFE NSW pathway course
- Graduate with double qualifications – a TAFE NSW Diploma and a Bachelor’s degree
- Affordable TAFE NSW semester tuition fees
- Learn high-level academic and applied practical skills
- Graduate with job-ready skills that are valued by future employers
The articulation arrangements that TAFE NSW has with many Australian universities provide students with more study options when they complete its university pathway programs. For example, the most popular Diploma of Nursing at TAFE NSW can lead to a Bachelor of Nursing program at Australian Catholic University (ACU) or the University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
TAFE NSW awards hundreds of scholarships to their students every year, among other modes of financial support. For international students enrolling in Semester 2 in 2021, there are some special offers to take advantage of, including:
- Scholarship - AU$2,000
Closing date: 5pm (AEST), 30 June 2021
- Early bird discount - AU$1,000
Valid until 16 July 2021
- 25% international scholarship for a TAFE NSW Bachelor degree program
Closing date: 16 July 2021
TAFE NSW - Semester 2
Hurry up! Spots are filling up fast for Semester 2 at TAFE NSW 🤩 Choose a professional degree that offers outstanding job opportunities and skilled migration pathways. Study fields in:Posted by iae GLOBAL AUSTRALIA on Thursday, May 27, 2021
🎓 Information Technology
🎓 Early Childhood Education
🎓 Building & Construction
For enrollments contact iae GLOBAL AUSTRALIA
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message in the enquiry form below to find out more about TAFE NSW as your best leap forward towards your dream career.